- Guides: digital resources free to members
Guides: digital resources free to members
Have you tried the range of free resources designed to support CIM members? From planning templates to webinars and e-books, it’s worth a look. Simply log into your MyCIM account and select services from the dashboard to see which helps you the best.
Marketing Expert guides
Marketing Expert provides templates and guides to help you plan your marketing and digital activities. For example:
When setting out your strategic approach to social media…
Practical guide: Planning a social media campaign
Template: Social media planning
When creating your content marketing plan…
Practical guide: Preparing a content marketing strategy
Template: Content marketing planning
When selecting an agency for a campaign or project…
Topic guide: Agency selection
Template: Creative brief
Cutting Edge news digest
This weekly analysis of marketing news provides a summary by marketing topics and industry sectors.
This month’s report highlights that:
- Innovative and tech brands dominate the BrandZ top 100 with Google, Apple, Amazon and Microsoft in the top 4 spots.
- Instagram with its 800m users, 25m business accounts and 2m advertisers is now increasingly important to brands
- MI6 advertised on TV for the first time to dispel myths about James Bond types and recruit 800 candidates with greater gender balance by 2021.
Practical Insights Webinars
As well as signing up to new webinars as they arise, there is an archive of recorded webinars which are available for you to watch on demand. Here are some recent topics:
- Why you should keep sending emails - with Danny Bermant who has over 15 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and is one of the UK’s top lead-generation experts.
- Five actions to stay ahead in digital marketing - with Imran Farooq CEO at MMC Learning who is a digital entrepreneur with over 20 years’ experience.
- How to measure your marketing effectiveness - with Natacha Wilson, a Chartered Marketer with 20 years’ experience in leading marketing and research projects.
Ebook Central online reads
CIM has selected ProQuest Ebook Central as a provider of ebooks. Marketing texts are available to read from the online library such as Dave Chaffney and Fiona Ellis-Chadwick’s ‘Digital Marketing – Strategy Implementation and Practice’.
For ready access to all these resources go to www.cim.co.uk and login to your MyCIM account.